Thursday, October 16, 2008

Home....Age Appropiate GREAT GRAND PARENTS..

I think this will be what I call home until I get up the NERVE to write that dang book... hankering to get out of me.

I don't know if what I will talk about will make people want to read, I don't even know if I care.

I do know that I want to be disciplined enough to write on a regular basis... daily is good. Then I can reward myself by taking off a month and getting my footing for the BOOK DEAL. I am surprising myself. :)

For now here I am. My niece is 6 today and my mother and father turned 76 last week.
I say this because I am blessed that they are alive and well, but because I am a normal African American Female who happens to not have any children and to have parents who are NOT Great Grandparents and are not 45 or younger. Can I say a Good Times , Florida....
DAYUM DAYUM DAYUM !!!!!!!!!!!!!

(do the math.. you are 15 you have a child
she does the same at 15 your grand child
not to be outdone at 15 your great grand child.... 45 freaking years old.... DAYUUUUUUMMMM!!!!!!!

No comments: